WELCOME TO THE EVOLUTION TRAINING CENTER PRESCHOOL TUMBLING PROGRAM!
- Taught by Nationally Ranked All-Star Certified Coaches in our 17,500 sq. foot facility
- Naturally progressive tumble skill training
- Progress tracking and continuous parent communication
- Fully integrated path to All Star Cheer and Tumble Programs
OUR TEACHING PHILOSOPHY:
- Focused attention to physical, mental and emotional readiness
- Emphasis on technique through imaginative games, music and drills
- Patient, active and FUN instructors who address children by name
AGE APPROPRIATE PROGRAMS:
Mommy and Me (0-2)
For children younger then 1 years old, the focus is on discovering natural movement – crawling, swinging, and tumbling – for the first time! Then between 1 and 2, the emphasis shifts to exploration and social skills as they start working on gripping, jumping, balancing and rolling. All of this is wrapped by music, games, FUN and the safety of Mom (or Dad!)
After age 2, children have higher understanding skills and can take direction from a coach, decreasing parental involvement to prepare for independent classes. Still surrounded by all the FUN of music and games, emphasis shifts to basic skills and body positions such as tuck, straddle, pike, forward/backward rolls, cartwheels, jumps and handstands.
Intro to tumble (3-6)
Some children advance very quickly through skill levels incorporated in our pre-school program, but are not quite age-ready for the beginner level. This program focuses on building beyond the highest pre-school level skills and offers the opportunity to join our exhibition team and show off their stuff!
- MOM’S CLUB for mom’s and their children ages 0 and up is held the 2nd Friday of every month!
- Fabulous BIRTHDAY PARTIES that can be scheduled weekdays as well as weekends!
- CAMPS specifically geared to pre-schoolers!
Click HERE to register for classes!